Edmonton Air Conditioning Experts at your service
There's no better feeling, on a hot day, than escaping the sweltering heat and walking into a comfortably cooled building. When you’ve been outside in the sun and humidity for an extended amount of time, the last thing you want is to enter your home, expecting it to be chilled, and feel nothing but more heat.
Always Plumbing & Heating can help you avoid this unpleasant scenario by making sure your Edmonton air conditioning unit is in optimal working condition. The best time to check your AC unit is at the beginning of spring, and our HVAC technicians will be standing by to:
- Check for potential problems
- Perform repairs as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Install new AC units or heating systems
If repair costs run too high, we will suggest replacing it. We’ll always give you an honest estimate, and will never advise you to swap out your old unit if it still has a few good years left. The best part is that we have a wide variety of energy-efficient models in stock, and will work with you, your budget, and your home’s unique specs, to choose the right one.
Signs Your AC Unit May Be Failing
- Warm Air: The air in your home or office is not as cool as expected, or the system is pushing out warm air.
- Slow Airflow: Your filter may be clogged. Slow airflow may also indicate your air conditioning system is losing power.
- Strange Noises: A little noise is normal for a smooth-running system; however, if you hear clanking, alternating loud and soft thumps, or screeching, your system is malfunctioning, and attention is needed.
Reliable HVAC (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning) Technicians
Our customers trust our service. If you’re not satisfied, we’re not done. No problem is too complex for our technicians, no issue is too small, and we’re available 24/7 for emergencies, so you can count on us any time of the day or night.
Don’t go without air conditioning this summer! Contact Edmonton’s Always Plumbing & Heating 780-489-8118 today.
Here is a small list of our most popular Brands
For those of you who want some more specifics, click on the air conditioners below for detailed information: